Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun Times!

I flew up to New Jersey this weekend and saw this out of the plane:

(Usually we fly on the other side of Manhattan so I missed out on some nice city shots since I had picked my seat based on our usual flight pattern. But I still saw the Statue of Liberty and the Mets' stadium.)


While in New Jersey we celebrated Karen's pending nuptials with a bridal shower. It was a really fun event. I impressed myself by putting together this tomato/mozzarella platter. I may need to recreate it for some summer social event.



This morning we got to see the baby at the doctor's office. He looked much more like a baby this time and less like a skeleton. It was really neat to see him and feel him at the same time. He didn't really cooperate to get a full face shot so we only got to see half. (I have labeled the photo since it's sometimes hard to figure out what exactly you are looking at.)



1 comment:

KT said...

Your tomato/mozz platter looks DELICIOUS. :)

Also, I can agree that Leroy is not wearing a baby toupee ... but can we be sure he doesn't have a baby moustache on in there?