Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Update

As you probably have noticed, I haven't been posting daily. Work has been crazy busy with freshman orientation so between that and our normal active schedule....and oh yeah, being 7 month pregnant, taking a photo of the day has been put on the back burner.
I would, however, like to continue to share photographs as I take them and hopefully pick back up with a photo of the day once things have calmed down after orientation...especially once the baby gets here. It will be fun to watch him grow!
Over the weekend we went to see a Drum Corps International Show. I had been looking forward to it for months and really enjoyed it. Here are two shots that I enjoy from the evening:


1 comment:

Kay said...

DCI never fails to disappoint. Looks like you had fun! Hope orientation hasn't killed you yet :)