Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday and Saturday Update

7-9-2010: Finally...The Infamous Chatham Fog!

Eddie and I have seen Chatham As games for six summers now and had never seen the infamous "Fifth Inning Fog" that sometimes rolls into Veterans Field and interrupts games. Well, we got to see it! It actually came in and out during most of the game, which was actually kind of cool (I guess not so cool for the outfielders).

7-10-2010: Softball

Eddie and I were back in New Jersey today and got to watch Ellen play in three softball games today. It's always so much fun to watch her play. I'm going to miss not being able to follow her college games anymore since she is graduating from college in December after she student teaches.
This photo is nothing special (other than the fact that Ellen is batting)...just a shot from my seat. I spent the day enjoying the games (vs. taking lots of photos).

No comments: