Wednesday, December 23, 2009

268 - 277: Adventures!

It's weird that it has been so long since I've updated this. We got back to the mainland yesterday, flew back to Newport News, ran into the apartment for a few things, got in our car and headed south for Christmas with my parents. We're now back in our apartment just until tomorrow morning when we head up to Jersey for Christmas with Eddie's family.

The cruise was AWESOME. We are heading out early tomorrow and I haven't unpacked and repacked yet so I'll have to keep it brief. Here are some highlights from the last ten days:
268: Leaving Fort Lauderdale

269: Entrance/Stairwell to Phantom Theatre on the Ship

270: Sea-Sick from the crazy waves and eating room service instead of delicious dining room meal.
271: Heading into a set of locks in the Panama Canal
272: Eddie after going through a set of rapids in Costa Rica (it was so awesome!)
273: A view into the main atrium area on our ship....gentleman in the wheelchair in the bottom of the shot was the most obnoxiously loud-trivia cheating-attention hog guest we have ever encountered. Yikes!
274: Belize It Or Not, we only stayed on shore in port for about an hour since we had already been there and weren't doing a tour.
275: The tulip lamp in the stairwell leading down to the Mad Hatter's Ball lounge on the ship.
276: On our way home....a view of our cruise ship from the airport in Fort Lauderdale277: Home for the Holidays: We were at my parents' house last night and today for Christmas. I did my traditional duty of putting the Nativity Scene up. Every year I change the set up but I always have the two little lambs kissing.

Nice to be back posting. My next post will be from the great state of New Jersey.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: