Sunday, August 8, 2010

8-8-2010: Lucky Baby

I got to spend a really fun afternoon with friends to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Seavers. Games, food, friends...can't beat that! Kathleen and Trici found the most adorable argyle onesie toothpicks for the cupcakes. Loved them!



I also wanted to share the artistic talents of Krystal, a CNU hall director. She and I "traded" skills earlier this year when I photographed her RA staff. She painted this in return and I just love it!!


(She's done some really cool stuff for other friends too and has just launched a website.)


I feel so thankful to have such generous and wonderful friends and coworkers. Baby Seavers is a lucky little boy and he's not even here yet. We can't wait to meet him and to have him meet all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous painting! Krystal ough to illustrate kid's books.

Dad