Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love and Home

We spent the weekend in New Jersey/Connecticut celebrating the marriage of Eddie's sister Karen and her now-husband Mike. It was a really great weekend spent with family and friends.

7-30-2010: Imagination

For this entry you'll need to use your imagination to picture a photograph of the exterior of a restaurant with yellow stucco walls, a patio with umbrellas lit by lanterns. This is the photo I took of the rehearsal dinner location...the photo that I accidentally erased the next morning. LAME!

7-31-2010: Hitched!

Karen and Mike's wedding was an awesome event. It was a beautiful day that was enjoyed by all. I snapped this before the reception started. Congrats to the happy couple!



8-1-2010: With this ring...

Karen asked me to shoot some artsy wedding band shots the day after the wedding. I did these with her bouquet, which was beautiful. I kind of like the end result.



8-2-2010: Home Sweet Home

This week I'm going to feature photos of different parts of our new house. This is our piggy that lives in our kitchen!



8-3-2010: Nursery

Since I'm featuring home shots this week I wanted to continue with a photo from the nursery. Eddie put up the mobile last week and I love it. It's hard to believe that we're only (theoretically) 4 weeks and 1 day away from our due date!

No comments: