Friday, January 1, 2010

285 & 286: Happy New Year!

First of all, a big Hurrah!! to Sarah (kickball friend) and Kevin (brother in law) for starting their own Project365 blogs today as a start to the New Year. I look forward to following them and their photos. I hope they find as much joy in it as I have.

285: Bodega

For New Years Eve we headed into Georgetown to eat at a delicious Spanish tapas restaurant called Bodega . It was an incredibly tasty dinner with good company. I snapped this on the way out. I think it would be an interesting oil painting....I like the colors and the pattern in the wallpaper.
286: Christmas Isn't Over Yet
Eddie and I are down at my parents' house for the night to spend a little more time with them since we didn't get to do much of it prior to Christmas. They still have their Christmas lights up.

No comments: