Monday, January 18, 2010

303: Kid Stuff

Tim, Amanda, and Hannah came for a quick visit this evening. It's amazing how much Hannah grows even in the two weeks it is between visits. I snapped a few shots of her in the apartment but I enjoyed this one of Eddie walking with her down our hallway when they were leaving.
Tonight on Cake Boss (show on TLC) they made a 40th Anniversary cake for Sesame Street. They had all of the monsters and some of the cast on, which was really fun. I went online to watch some Sesame Street clips and ended up watching them for a while and wanted to share some with all of you Sesame Street fans who read here.

Bert and Ernie Fishing:



This is why I love Bert so much:



Lots of Celebrities, including Conan!



Martians:



Madrigal ABCs (totally remember this!):



And last but not least, one of my all-time favorites: Jelly Man Kelly:

2 comments:

Kevin Seavers said...

This is a really great shot, especially because it just happened in front of you.

KT said...

CUTE! I also love that Hannah is such a fashionista. :)