Sunday, January 17, 2010

302: Golden Globes

For me the Golden Globes haven't been the same since West Wing went off the air (or really since West Wing's fourth season) because I haven't loved a show like I loved West Wing. Still, I enjoy seeing the stars and all that so I generally watch them. My friend Jimmy from JMU knows more about movies, TV, etc. than anyone I know I think and he put out his predictions for this year's Golden Globes in his blog. I have been enjoying watching the awards ceremony while reading his commentary and predictions for each category. (For the record, he's pretty dead on!)
I haven't been feling well this weekend so I wasn't too inspired to get up to get a picture so I snapped one of my view of my laptop (with Jimmy's blog up) and the Golden Globes.

No comments: