Sunday, May 3, 2009

43: World Market

Today's photo of the day was taken at our local World Market store. Eddie and I popped in to escape the downpour as we were leaving Costco. I only had my pocket digital camera so the two shots I took there weren't spectacular. I did, however, enjoy the end product after playing with some Photoshop special effects. This photo is of one of the large shelves of beer that they have. I could stand and read labels for hours...some of them are so clever (i.e. "He-Brew" the Chosen Beer).

2 comments:

KT said...

This is awesome. I could totally see (and participate in) a series of booze-inspired shots.

Josh Blaher said...

Apart from it's name, the He-Brew Genesis Ale and Messiah IPA aren't special. I don't recommend them, in case you were considering buying them. And if you want to see tons of beers, go to the Total Wine on Oyster Point and Warwick, they have a better selection than World Market including Aventinus.