Tuesday, May 26, 2009

66: On a Walk

Eddie and I took a walk after work today. While on our walk we saw a cute little boy wearing only his diaper bouncing like mad on a small trampoline. He was pumping his arms up and down, as in victory, while he was jumping. His dog was excited by this and wagged his tail and hopped around a bit. I had my pocket digital camera with me but didn't want to be a creeper by taking pictures of a stranger's small child that was wearing only a diaper. I decided that I would use my wicked artistic skills (That was sarcasm, folks.) to try to recreate the scene for you as my photo of the day. I am pleased with my little rendition.

2 comments:

Kevin Seavers said...

LAME! You should have been a creeper and taken the picture... Or at least asked permission and THEN have taken the picture

KT said...

I'm going to write children's books and you're going to illustrate them. And we're going to be so RICH. :)