Monday, May 11, 2009

51: Success!

With Eddie's recent promotion came the loss of our beloved dining hall meal plan. Therefore, we have now entered the world of having to cook for ourselves. Tonight I made "Crunchy Oriental Chicken Salad" and it was a success! It was easy, tasty and healthy (AND Eddie liked it!). I was so proud that it is my picture of the day. (I'm a little bummed that it is "upside down" because of the way I took the shot. I stood on the other side of the table because of the light, thinking I could just rotate it but it messed up the perspective and just looked funky.)

3 comments:

KT said...

Does EFS like Mexican? I'll slide you the Mexican Lasagna recipe. It's easypeaseylemonsqueezee.

Kay said...

1. can't you rotate the image? thus making it "right side up"

2. it looks tasty! i'd like to see a recipe :)

Beth Seavers said...

I tried to flip it but it made the perspective look funny because of the angle that I was standing...it made it look like the plates were defying natural laws of gravity and such. So upsidedown it remains.