Saturday, May 9, 2009

49: Hampton Farmers Market

This morning I headed to Hampton with Jacqui to a Farmers Market. It was a delightful little market with fruits, veggies, some handicrafts and even some live bluegrass music! Right down the street from the market was the water, including a seafood market and its boats. I experimented with Photoshop on this one using the layer tool and pulling the color just from the sign. (I wasn't thriled with how much it blended in with the blue sky in the original.)

(Sidenote: I think that I'm going to start experimenting more with the Photoshop features so that I have a better understanding of what I can do with my program. This blog is a good way to keep me learning!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this, it looks so graphic!

Anonymous said...

so glad you came out with me! Love the pic!~ Jacqui

Sarah said...

amory's is my uncle's business!

Glad you got a little taste of downtown Hampton farmers market!