Sunday, February 7, 2010

322 & 323: Weekend Fun

This weekend was full of fun events including a cupcake themed birthday party for a 2-year old, CNU's Captains' Ball (semi-formal dance for the students), the Mu Nu Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi's Beta Class First Degree and the Super Bowl.

322: Emily's Eye

The Captains' Ball theme was Night Out in the Big Cities and in the Rio Room there was a face painter. This photograph is of Emily, a CNU student, that got her eye painted and feathered. I like this shot a lot because of the expression on her face and in her eyes, as well as the actual art of the eye painting.



323: Mu Nu

I know that I have written here before but I am very glad to have the opportunity to support the brothers of CNU's Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi. They are always good for a laugh and truly have grown as individuals and as a brotherhood since I met some of them almost four years ago. I snapped this of Jen and her new little brother Zack this afternoon at their event. Jen is ridiculously crafty and made these shirts for them. Love it!

1 comment:

KT said...

The big and little shirts are too cute! And that face/eye painting is awesome! :)