Friday, February 19, 2010

335: Future Duke Star (Ignore his Carolina Blue Jersey today)


My good friend Jocelyn's son, Dalon, is a 7th grader and is a great basketball player. I have been telling her for a few years that Dalon is, under no circumstances, allowed to go to UNC for college. She always says he'll go where they offer him money....I am really hoping it's not UNC because if that's the case I will only go to one of his home games each season....the game vs. Duke. Yes, I understand he's only 7th grade and he may not even want to play ball in college but a girl can dream, right?

Eddie and I went to Dalon's game tonight and it was a lot of fun. It's neat to see the kids really starting to understand the concepts of the game, setting up plays and not being ball hogs and such. I really enjoyed myself and am looking forward to going to Jocelyn's daughter's basketball game tomorrow afternoon! I would imagine she'll be my photo of the day then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, when he's a big Duke star, I'd gladly go to a Carolina/Duke game with you! :D