Saturday, February 13, 2010

328 & 329: Manual Challenge/Cheating Day

328: Opening Ceremonies

Every year when my parents go to Florida for 6 weeks I host a get-together at their house. It has, historically, been a ridiculously fun time and this year was no exception, especially with the addition of Olympic Opening Ceremonies. We had quite the spread of food and really enjoyed the ceremony coverage.



329: Cheating a bit...

Eddie and I headed up to Norfolk to watching the Admirals take on the Lowell Devils with Matt and Sarah. It was a really fun night despite the Devils losing. I didn't bring my "good" camera with me because I didn't want to chance having to walk all of the way back to the car if the bag-searchers wouldn't let me in with it. I just had my small digital, which doesn't have manual options so I'll have to add a day to my week of my Manual Challenge. (I still followed the "no post-processing" rule though.)

No comments: