Tuesday, June 9, 2009

80: Evening at Home

There were storms in the area tonight so Eddie didn't have to head out to coach Little League Baseball. We took advantage of the free evening by having some pizza from Azzurri and watching some West Wing. I hadn't gotten a picture of the day yet and asked Eddie what I should take. He suggested the Mustache Glass that he was using at dinner. He was a good sport and even let me take a picture of him using it.

P.S. Thank you to Ms. Katie Baynor for giving me the mustache glasses as a gift last year. I love gift exchanges with her because she knows me better than just about anyone and never fails on getting the perfect gift. (Yes, I consider Mustache Glasses the perfect gift!)


2 comments:

KT said...

I smell Christmas card!

Jim Eustice said...

Who DOESN'T consider mustache glasses the perfect gift?