Sunday, September 13, 2009

176: Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Well, it's official...football season is here. Fantasy Football is, again, giving me some motivation to be actively interested in what's going on. It's not that I don't like pro-football it's just that I prefer college football and don't really have much invested other than rooting for the Redskins. (I even dug out my Jay Schroeder jersey to wear today...original from the 80s!)

Each year my team has a theme...this year all of my players have even jersey numbers. (Team name: Even Stevens) So far I'm doing okay against my first opponent, Hannah-Balecters (Amanda's Team...great name!). She still has a QB and a RB to play tonight so we'll see. I'm going to need Jay Cutler to stop passing to the Green Bay defense and to start passing to my man, Matt Forte!

Anyways...here's my view from the couch....live Fantasy Football Stat tracker and the TV with the game.

No comments: