Sunday, September 27, 2009

188, 189, 190: Weekend

188: El Potrillo

I drove down to my parents' house on Friday after work to spend some time with them and to also put me closer to the marching band competition I was going to on Saturday. We went out to the local Mexican Restaurant, El Potrillo. My parents are regulars there. We had a tasty dinner and then headed home to watch a couple hours of YouTube videos. The internet is amazing!


189: Hannah Grace

I met up with the Tallwood High School Marching Band (Tim's band, with Katie and Laura on staff) at Hickory HS for their competition. Amanda and Hannah came over and so I had two buddies in the stands for part of the evening! Hannah is getting to be such a little lady already, it's hard to believe. This is a shot of her watching her daddy's band.




190: G-Unit softball back in action....kind of

We all gathered for our 3:00 intramural softball game only to find out that we had already won. The other team had to forfeit for some reason. This puts G-Unit Softball with a 2-0 record, having NEVER played a game. We were able to get some of the 2:00 game players to stay so we could at least scrimmage a little to get some practice in. Hopefully we'll be able to actually play next week!



Here's a shot of Jocie taking some batting practice:


1 comment:

KT said...

Super cute shot of HG. :)