Wednesday, September 23, 2009

186: Just another WAKA Wednesday

Yet another fun kickball evening....we lost pretty badly tonight but I still had fun. I'm enjoying my newfound "jock confidence" since getting to play so much on Saturday. (I'm hoping it carries over to softball on Sunday!) I only took a few photos at the game tonight and liked this one best. I like the blurry background of JC, who is an incredible pitcher....he has a curve you wouldn't even believe. If there was a National Kickball League, he'd be in it.

3 comments:

KT said...

I didn't realize that was Eddie in the foreground. The hair looks way too long for some reason. Then again, I guess I never spent much time studying the back of Eddie's head.

And .... scene.

Beth Seavers said...

You didn't realize it was Eddie because it's not. :-) It's another member of our team. Have no fear, you back of the head identifying skills have not failed you. :-)

KT said...

He put it up with all the other pictures of him from your Project 365 on Facebook. I'm so confused!