Tuesday, September 29, 2009

192: Stamps

Well, here I am again watching Ken Burns and wishing I were heading out west tomorrow instead of heading across the street to work.

I looked through my National Parks Passport this evening. It's neat to think back to when I got the stamp...like on March 21, 1998 at Arlington House (in Arlington Cemetery) when I was on the best field trip of my public school career with Mrs. Dye (AP History), three other students and our bus driver or on June 21, 2005 at Cape Cod National Seashore when Eddie and I took our first trip up to the cape together. The photo of the day is of the first stamp I got in the Passport with my parents...

1 comment:

BabyMcDonald2010 said...

That makes me so happy because I used to go there with my family all the time! My grandma went to Triangle Baptist Church when she was alive and we used to go to the park afterward. She's actually buried right near there in Quantico National Cemetary. Maybe we saw each other there when we were seven or eight years old :)