Sunday, July 12, 2009

113: If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air

Ah Cape Cod. Eddie and I got here this afternoon and I'm so glad we decided to come even though it's only for two days. It just wouldn't be summer without some food from Nick's and a Chatham A's baseball game. (This is our fifth summer in a row that we've come here.)


The game tonight started at 5:30, which is different from the usual 7:00 game time. I rather enjoyed it as we had good light for pictures for most of the game. This is my favorite from the game....I took it before the game when they were preparing the field for play.

Tomorrow we are going to do some exploring, walk around downtown Chatham and go to another A's game. (I love it up here!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I called Grama and read the line from this photo. She knew right away that it was "Old Cape Cod".
Glad that you enjoyed your return.
Mom and Dad