Friday, July 31, 2009

131 & 132: Last "getaway" of summer

131: Eddie and I got in the car around 6:15pm on Thursday and headed north. Traffic was amazingly good and we made it to Ridgewood, NJ around 12:45am and still had gas in our tank! We averaged a little over 41 miles per gallon....awesome! I took this picture from the car on our way:


132: Today we headed into NYC with Eddie's grandparents, mother and brother to go see 9 to 5. I got a chance to shoot a little in Times Square before it poured and got a shot that I dedicate to Ms. M. K. Baynor:Sidenote: Eddie and I got to talking with the Stage Door guy before 9 to 5 and he told us about meeting and working for many famous actors and actresses, including Julie Andrews. He said that she was a real class act, treated everyone well (including decorating the staff areas for holidays) and was just generally great. This makes me very happy since I love her so much in Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music. It would have broken my heart if he had told stories about her being a rude person.

1 comment:

KT said...

Naked Cowboy! :)