Monday, July 13, 2009

114: Guessing Game

Eddie and I had another very relaxing day on Cape Cod. We enjoyed a nature walk at the Monomoy Nature Refuge and a walk along Main Street in Chatham before our usual dinner from Nick's and a Chatham A's baseball game.

Today's photo of the day is a guessing game for you. There are three photos in this series.

Photo Clue #1:


Photo Clue #2:


Photo Clue #3:


As you can see, it is a World Series trophy! They had two of the Boston Red Sox World Series Trophies at the Chatham A's game tonight. They are holding the Cape Cod Baseball League All-Star game at Fenway this year so these are "on tour" to the Cape games to promote the event. I'm not Boston fan and am more of a baseball fan by proxy (though I do enjoy it) but it was pretty neat to see the trophies in person.

Sadly, Eddie and I head back to New Jersey tomorrow and will fly back to Newport News tomorrow evening. Though it was a short trip, it was completely worth coming up. Like I said yesterday, it wouldn't be summer for us without being here.

1 comment:

KT said...

Ooooh I know what it is!

PS: The word verification for this comment is "fishe." I guess that's Brandon when he drinks a latte from McDonald's.