Saturday, August 1, 2009

133: They call her...The Jackal.

Well, dedication paid off....I got to meet Allison Janney tonight! Eddie, Eddie's mom, Meredith (Eddie's friend from HS who is just a fantastic person) and I went into the city with the intentions of all going to see 39 Steps (a play). During the car ride we were discussing 9 to 5 and the fact that Meredith really wanted to see it. The show is closing on Labor Day weekend and I had been thinking about seeing it again (it's slowly becoming one of my favorites) so I suggested that we split up. I'm so glad that we did. Meredith and I had a great time at 9 to 5 and Eddie got to spend time with his mom and enjoy a play. After the shows were over we stayed outside the stage door of 9 to 5 and Allison Janney came out!!! I got her to sign a 9 to 5 steno pad that I bought. She was genuinely nice to everyone and it was certainly worth the waiting.

Today we have a added bonus photo by Guest Photographer Eddie because he snapped this pic of Allison and I. :-)

1 comment:

KT said...

She seems so classy. I'm so jealous :)