Tuesday, August 4, 2009

136: Non-stop Puzzle Action

Eddie and I met up with Heather in Williamsburg at the NY Pizza & Deli for our traditional Scrabble and Dinner. We like to go there because it has good food, good music and reminds Eddie and Heather of Jersey. I had a stressful day at work and so it was nice to just go, relax, be nerdy with some Scrabble and eavesdrop on some ridiculous conversations from the corner booth behind us.

Heather and I both noticed that the tiling in the bathroom reminded us of Tetris. (For those of you readers who don't know....Tetris is an old video game where there are falling puzzle pieces that you have to flip around and drop to make complete row.) I thought it would make a good photo of the day:

P.S. I have seen this video posted on some people's Facebook pages and I thought it was really cool and that you might enjoy it as well: http://music.todaysbigthing.com/2009/08/03

1 comment:

KT said...

This is very cool. I love tile like that ... and the Tetris shout-out!