Saturday, August 8, 2009

139 & 140: Ketchup

Friday night was the first time throughout this project that I actually forgot to post the picture that I had taken for the day. Yesterday we didn't have internet for most of the day so I'm catching up today with my Friday and Saturday pics.

139: Residence Life "Houses"

This year CNU's ResLife Resident Assistant (RA) training theme is loosely based on Harry Potter. They made "house" banners to hang up in the dining hall. It looks pretty neat.

140: Cooooookies!

Tim and I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way to a housewarming cook-out for Sarah and Matt. We were in search of a dessert to bring and we found these fun mini-versions of the awesome frosted cookies that they sell. I loved the neon green frosting with the sprinkles. They were delicious!

1 comment:

KT said...

Did they get sorted into their "campuses" ? Because that would be awesome. 50 points to East Campus!