Sunday, August 23, 2009

154 & 155: Weekend!

This weekend I was able to get some quality time with family and friends, which was a nice change from the stressful week that I had.


Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the 50th Wedding Anniversary Party for Mike and Jan. They have been a part of my life from the time that I was born and I consider them to be family just as much as my blood relatives. The party was really great and it was neat to see their family and friends together to celebrate their marraige.

This evening Eddie and I went over to CNU's Club Fair to check it out and for me to say hello to the Photography Club peeps. It was good to see some of them this evening and I'm really excited to see what they have in store for this year. I have really enjoyed acting as their advisor and hope that their table tonight helps to get a few new faces at the meetings/events. I snapped this right when the doors had been open for the students to come in to see the tables.


No comments: