Friday, October 9, 2009

202: Howl-O-Scream

A group of us headed up to Busch Gardens today after work to enjoy their Halloween festivities. We had a lot of fun going through the haunted mazes and riding some rides. It was not very crowded, which was really nice. I took this in the haunted house beneath Escape from Pompeii (Mom and Katie: Read: Pom-pee-eye). The figure in the photo is Terry. (I'd like to go back through to get a better capture of a shadow of the person rather than as detailed as it was in this shot. Probably could get a better shot by being further back. I was working under pressure and afraid of a werewolf popping out!)

2 comments:

KT said...

"And now I'd like to present a spectacle ... my wife!"

J.T. Hosack said...

This is absolutely stunning. I really dig how the light ended up.
Considering the fact that you were probably being chased by a werewolf and a man with a chainsaw, I'd say this picture was pretty SPECTACULAR!