Monday, October 26, 2009

219: Kinder Surprise!

One of my wonderful birthday gifts this year was a box of three Kinder Eggs from Katie. These delicious hollow chocolate eggs have a yellow capsule inside of them that contain a toy. The toys are surprisingly awesome and generally require some assembly. A bunch of us became slightly obsessed with them during our trip to Greece while at JMU. They are practically impossible to get in the states so I was completely surprised to see them in my birthday gift! (Katie knew someone who recently traveled to England and had her bring the box back.)
I knew that I wanted to use one as a photo of the day so I managed to not eat any until tonight! The toy in the egg from tonight is a blue kangaroo with sunglasses on. His pouch can be used to pass notes in class, according to the cartoon instructions that came with it. I can't wait to eat the next two eggs. I'm sure you can expect more photos of the day from them. Thanks, Katie!
P.S. I want to give a little nod of appreciation to loyal readers Sara (Z) S. and Julie K. :-)

2 comments:

KT said...

YAY! That chocolate is so freakin' delicious.

Unknown said...

I'm a loyal reader too, you're on my google reader. :)

Love the kinder egg!