Thursday, October 22, 2009

215: Happy Birthday To Me!

I had a really good birthday. It started with donuts with my coworkers and ended with a trivia night with some of my favorite people in the world. The Weekend Pub has an anonymous bar-patron that "buys" a yard of beer for regulars that are celebrating a birthday. I received my yard of beer and Norris led the ENTIRE bar in a rendition of Happy Birthday for me before the trivia rounds began. Our table, which was five tables pushed together, was full of my friends who came out...some drove from across the water and from Richmond. I am really lucky to have such wonderful friends. It's sometimes overwhelming to think about my friends. I can honestly say that I have a solid group of individuals that I can always count on for love, support and laughs....no matter what.

The photos from tonight are hilarious. I wish that I could post them all but instead I'll post a photoshopped photo of my yard of beer with a birthday cupcake.
Thank you to all for your birthday wishes.

P.S. For those keeping track, we didn't place tonight. But I'm okay with that. I had a GREAT time with my friends!

2 comments:

Kay said...

I'm so glad you got your yard and had a great time! I'm still upset I wasn't there :-( I drank a beer in your honor when I did finally make it out of class!

O69!

KT said...

I love that shot with the cupcake! Yay! I'm glad you had a great birthday :) Loooooove you!