Wednesday, November 4, 2009

228: Family Dinner

Tonight's WAKA Wednesday Family Dinner featured two very special guests: Pam and Jim. (Yes, they are from the office.....but not THE Office.) Eddie cooked up a storm and served up some tasty chicken parm. The food, company and conversation was great. Katie and Dan had to stay here on campus for work (BOO!) while Eddie, Pam, Jim and I headed to kickball. Our team had a doubleheader....we won the first game by default (but played a game 'for fun') and then won our second game by a good deal of runs. Our tournament play begins next week.
I'm sad that kickball season is winding down. It's been really exciting for me to find a sport that I genuinely enjoy and feel comfortable playing (and am decent at). I am already looking forward to next season!

Here is a photo from Family Dinner:

No comments: