Saturday, November 7, 2009

231: It all started with a mouse...

Well, my journey today was indeed an adventure. The timestamp on this entry is past midnight on the East Coast but it's just now turning 9 here in Anaheim. I won't write long because I am going to walk to see if I can see any of the Disneyland fireworks. The conference hotel is on Disney property and about a five minute walk from the front gates to Disneyland...pretty awesome. Downtown Disney (shops, fountains, etc.) is between the hotel and the park.

So far I have met some new folks, caught up with the one person I know here, heard a great a capella group, listened to a really good opening speaker and even saw some CNU folks (and Trici!) in the conference kick-off slide show.

I took pictures today but wanted to throw this one in (though I didn't take it myself) because it is an appropriate entry to kick off these next few days:

2 comments:

Trici said...

glad you're enjoying the land of NODAC - and Disney!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Unknown said...

Yay!