Monday, November 9, 2009

232 & 233: Magic

The last few days have been great. I have been able to really take advantage of both the conference AND Disneyland. I could write a lot but I need to try to get to sleep so that I can function tomorrow for early conference session before heading out to come home. I have enjoyed being away and being able to focus on learning and on enjoying the Disney "magic" and also recharge a little. While I am excited to get back to see Eddie, friends, etc., I am not looking forward to returning to reality.

232: Disneyland Fireworks: I took A LOT of photos that I really enjoy during my time in the park. I chose this one because I loved that I happened to catch the Mickey Mouse-shaped fireworks in this shot.
233: Fountain: I went for an evening stroll in Downtown Disney and played with camera settings with this fountain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, that's a great pic of the fireworks in shape of mickey ears! you know would be a great vacation? two weeks of disney, with one week on a disney cruise ship, and the other in the parks.

Love, Andrea

Unknown said...

Love love LOVE the castle photo, could I maybe get a copy of that? I sort of have a wall of Disney photos... my brother is sort of a fanatic, and it's starting to rub off. :) I'm glad you had a fun trip! Fantastic photos!