Sunday, November 1, 2009

224 & 225: Weekend

224: Go Tigers!

On Saturday Eddie and I headed to Clemson's campus to meet up with a few of his friends from grad school. First stop was to the apartment (on campus) to see Jon and Emily, which was really neat because I've been following their blog so I felt like I already knew Lydda Grace, their daughter. We later met up with Chris and Cheryl and got to meet their little Stephen for the first time. The weather was not that great and so we endured rain after lunch and during the football game. The game was really fun and the sun even came out in the second half. I was amazed that I captured this shot from our seats in the upper deck. This play happened at the opposite endzone from where we were sitting.225: Kinder Egg #2

I've been really good at holding out on opening my Kinder Eggs. This evening I opened the second one and found a hippo!


1 comment:

KT said...

Your hippo picture looks like a frame from a stop-action film about a lounge-singing hippo. Best idea ever?