Monday, November 23, 2009

247: Tuba Tim

My friend (and former CNU marching band colleague) Tim got in touch with me because he was in need of some photos of him with his tuba for some recital posters he is having made. He came up to campus after work today and we got some shots of him in his army uniform with his tuba. His friend is going to take one of the photos and use Photoshop and poster/computer skills to make the recital posters look like a hand-drawn sketches. I am looking forward to seeing the final result.
While he'll be using a color version of one of the photos, I (generally) prefer black and white. This is one of my favorites even though it's one of the most basic ones that I took.

1 comment:

Red said...

You take such interesting shots. I have begun to thinking that my life is generally boring, and if it isn't, I forget my camera. Boo.