Thursday, November 19, 2009

243: It's Thursday so...

...it must be a Trivia related photo!


Tonight Matt, Karen and I held down the team. We tied with three other teams for third place and I lost Rock, Paper, Scissors so we get a half point instead of a full point for third place. It was still a fun night, especially since one of my very favorite trivia questions was asked:


What play was Abraham Lincoln watching when he was assassinated? (Answer after the photo.)


Answer: Our American Cousin

2 comments:

KT said...

You sockdologizing old man tramp!

Unknown said...

Dear Beth,
What a delightful email! I love your photography! It reflects your sensitivity to Life and your awareness of all that touches your world!

These are very nice vingettes---it's like seeing through a peek hole! These positive," precious particles" lift my perspective beyond Monday---the final chemotherapy treatment for me. There really is another world beyond "this semester"! Thanks for sharing! It warmed my heart and encouraged my morale!

Keep "clicking"!
Love and prayers,
Jane Reuter