Wednesday, November 18, 2009

242: End of a Season

Well, kickball season has drawn to a close after a really fun (and well played) first round loss in the tournament. I think I played the best I have all year with two RKIs (runs kicked in) and a decent catch to end an inning. Despite our loss the team felt really good about how we came together and played a good game even though we were down a few players.

This is a shot of the league tournamen trophy that I snapped during the next round game that we watched before heading out for a team gathering for darts.

Sidenote: I have really enjoyed this kickball season. I think I have finally found a sport that I enjoy playing and feel pretty good about my skills. Yes, there is skill involved in adult kickball. I took some video tonight on my little digital camera so maybe I'll post some here as a way to show how intense it really is!

1 comment:

KT said...

Is the kickball guy drinking WHILE kicking? Color me impressed. :)