Thursday, November 5, 2009

229: Thrifty, even at Thursday Trivia

Tonight Jacqui and Eddie traded coupons while at the Pub for trivia. It was pretty cute so I grabbed a shot.I am looking forward to the next few photos of the day as I will be heading to California for an Orientation conference for CNU. The conference is at the Disneyland Resort Hotel and I'll be staying there. I am really looking forward to being able to take advantage of learning a lot about the orientation piece of Student Affairs...as well as getting to see Disneyland.

2 comments:

Kay said...

And for those of you keeping track at home, O69 placed....?

great picture, and i look forward to hearing about this conference!

Unknown said...

Have a fun trip! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland! :D Take tons of photos to share!!