Monday, March 22, 2010

1/366: Photography Club

First photo of the second Project 365...so technically Photo 366. I feel like I should do something different this time around but I think the format works for what I want to do and I can try new themes and methods throughout the next year (i.e. shooting in manual for a week, trying new Photoshop techniques, etc.).

Tonight we had a CNU Photography Club meeting. (I am the staff advisor.) At the end they played a hilarious game that involved teams of two having to pass tissues between a person laying on the floor with a straw and a person in a chair with a party horn. I'll have to remember this activity for future social gatherings/parties because it was pretty funny. I didn't know they had this planned so I had to run up to the office to borrow the office camera to snap this:

No comments: