Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2/367: Tiptoe....

Kathleen brought tulips to the apartment as a suprise before Eddie's marathon with a nice note thanking me for supporting them. Truthfully I'm thankful for Kathleen because she's been a great support for Eddie. They make a good team and I am also glad she's there to be a support for Eddie's running. (At 5:30am being able to turn over in bed while another person heads out to run 10 miles in the cold with my husband is a nice thing!) I am very proud of both of them as they really stuck to their guns, powered through some very cold training mornings and accomplished their goal on Sunday.

The tulips she brought over are beautiful and I knew they would be a photo of the day at some point this week.

1 comment:

KT said...

Wow. It took almost 24 hours and me being completely exhausted to finally figure out the title for this entry. Just ... wow.