Monday, March 29, 2010

8/373: Dancing with the CNU Stars

One of the things I enjoy about working on a college campus is getting to be involved in some fun programs. Tonight I sat as a guest judge for "Dancing with the CNU Stars" competition. It was an event set up much like the actual TV show with a Ballroom Dance Society club member being paired with a staff/fraternity/sorority/club representative. It was a lot of fun and, although I was nervous about having to make commentary in front of a crowd, I feel like I wasn't a completely incompetent judge!



And in case you are wondering, yes that is a person in a bear costume. The bear was the representative from our Alpha Phi sorority chapter. The bear danced a very energetic polka!

1 comment:

Kay said...

...is that Mr Brian Larson I see next to the bear?