Sunday, March 21, 2010

365: Much to celebrate

Well....I did it! I have officially completed my Project365. It has been well worth the time and effort. I have loved documenting the events of my life from the very mundane to the lifechanging. In going back through the last year I feel very lucky to have had such amazing opportunities to travel, to grow in my job position, to spend time with so many wonderful friends and to have a great husband to support me.

Speaking of my husband....today he ran his second marathon! I was out of the state at a conference when he had his first marathon so I was so proud to be able to be there today to support him. Today was also a big day for Kathleen (Eddie's faithful running partner, who I am forever thankful for because she is the one up with Eddie before sunrise for long runs) and Dan (work friend) also completed their first marathons.

And as my Photo#365 I present this shot of Eddie with Riley (Kathleen's niece who loves her Eddie!) after the race today.



Oh, and for all of you faithful readers out there...I think I am going to continue with my PhotoBlog. I have found such satisfaction in sharing a snapshot of each day of this year. I know that the next year is going to bring even more changes and I look forward to sharing them with you. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you, Toots. Your next year will be, as to quote you, "Amazing!".

Mom and Dad

Beryl said...

Congrats!!! I am so super stoked to see you cross the finish line. (and a little jealous too...) ;) I still have quite a ways to go, but I AM determined to finish this year. I am so excited you are going to continue postiing and I am VERY excited to see waht this year brings.

Sarah said...

Congrats on finishing!! I made it to 80 so far. It's fun, although I have forgotten a few days here and there.

I'm glad you're going to keep it going.

Anonymous said...

congrats to you and eddie on a big day yesterday... of course, i am very biased to the amazing pic of the day! riley genuinely thinks that eddie is the best...it is written all over her face in that shot!- T