Wednesday, March 10, 2010

354: Na na na na na na na na, Na na na na na na na na....

....BATMAN!


The highlight of my day today was being told by a student that there was a dead bat under a sofa in the building where I work. I crouched down and sure enough, there it was! We got one of the floor supervisors to come with a broom and dustpan to remove it. I snapped this shot with my wonderful student worker Susan's cell phone since I didn't have a camera with me. I photoshopped it the best I could from a really dark cell phone photo but it was just too ridiculous to pass up for a Photo of the Day.

In case you need some assistance "seeing" the bat:

1 comment:

KT said...

Gross! We found a dead bat in a neighbor's yard when we were little, and the neighbor's parent made us take an oath (raise your right hand and all) to never touch dead animals, because we might get rabies.

Seriously.