Sunday, March 28, 2010

6/371 & 7/372: Weekend

On Saturday night a group of friends went to Luckie's a new dueling piano place in Hampton. As many of you know I was a long-time fan of Crocodile Rocks, the dueling piano place that used to be in Norfolk. I had very high expectations for the piano players and the place in general because I loved Croc Rocks so much. I must say that Luckie's was a great time and I look forward to going back again.



Today I got to enjoy watching friends play some kickball AND soak up some sun. It was another nice day here and it was nice to be outside. At the kickball fields I noticed a large bird's nest on the top of one of the light poles. The bird was initially in the nest but then it flew away. I kept an eye out and snapped some shots when it was returning to the next with some food. Based on my basic ornithological knowledge and then some follow up internet research I think this is an osprey. (If you know different, please let me know.)