Wednesday, March 3, 2010

347: Big News


Well, we didn't win the lottery last night but we do have other exciting news...

Eddie and I are really happy to announce that we are expecting our first child at the beginning of September! It's been hard to keep this a secret for so long! So far I've had some of the normal pregnancy fun with nausea and fatigue but with the start of the second trimester I'm already feeling better.

We get a weekly email with updates about what is going on with the baby in terms of development and size. This week the baby is the size of a lemon, hence this Photo of the Day.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY! So excited... and in case you needed a nickname while said child is hanging in the womb...before my little sister was born I called her little turd... and I was Sissy turd =)

Red said...

I am sooooo excited for you guys! I have 9 weeks left (give or take), and am thrilled that you are expecting (on my husband's birthday). Enjoy every moment, it is wonderful to be pregnant.

J.T. Hosack said...

THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME! I'm so blasted Excited that even at 5:50 in the morning I'm Smiling!

WOOOOT!

Mark Warren said...

Congrats Beth and a very creative photo of the day! We will be wishing you well throughout your pregnancy! Also I'm glad to be reading that you have been experimenting with manual mode. Keep up the good work and I have enjoyed reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Congrats! So excited and happy for you both! :D